Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Dr. Pepper

Dr. Pepper has a very consist ant bottle wrapper design. They usually tend to stay with the same color scheme; even for different flavors of soda. They mostly use different shades of red to create depth while maintaining a monochromatic appeal. I think that using brighter reds for the logo works to bring the logo closer to the consumer; while the white type provides contrast and definition. In their layout they put the main logo in the middle of the design, the side box material on the left, and the nutrition facts on the right side with the barcode. I think that this is a very well thought-out layout. This allows enough room for the design elements, while still maintaining enough room for nutritional facts and barcode. I think that even if this is not exactly how my work would be printed, I think it is a great way to at least layout the thumbnails so that all of the detailed info gets enough room and acknowledgment.

No comments:

Post a Comment